- No wasp stings this year! BTW-they are easiest to take out early in the morning.
- We caught lots of fish-no keepers but that's the point when you're fishing with kids.
- Early nights/Early mornings-we went to bed when it was dark, got up when it was light-felt great! I think older people may have discovered something here..hmmm.
- The Caldwell Zoo in Tyler is a great, you can cover it in 2.5 hours, including bathroom stops, snack breaks and a visit to the gift shop.
- Jefferson TX is a fun place to visit especially the General Store-great ice cream, throw back candy and root beer floats. The city has rich history and is supposedly haunted at night. Other than that they have the most Antique shops per square mile of any place I've ever been....it seemed that every store had stuff from your dead grandma's house....remember that brown hen glass dish, it's worth some cash....the grandma smell in the stores....FREE.
- Avinger TX boasts that one of their teams won a state championship in 1996. I think there should be a 10 year rule for signs like that.
We're back to work and school....