Olivia has punctuated our life with joy, happiness and blessing. As the last addition to the Bicks5 she has made her presence known and enriched our lives. Anyone who has ever met "Liv" knows her engaging personality, smile and infectious enthusiasm are a force to behold. Here are twelve things I love about my "little"
1. She is passionate-if she's doing something she's all in.
2. She is creative and loves to imagine new ways of doing something.
3. She does her homework way, I mean WAY in advance. She is the first and only child to have this characteristic. I'm praying she maintains it throughout her education career.
4. She is sensitive, sweet and caring.
5. She is generous and giving.
6. She loves to read and is easily absorbed by good stories.
7. For many years she was my traveling buddy on my days off. We still like to say; "Tomorrow we Spend!"
8. She is a great conversationalist and knows how to connect with people of all ages.
9. She wants my 88' Honda Prelude when she turns 16.
10. We play basketball together.
11. She frequently initiates a dinnertime conversation by saying: Dad, would you rather.......
12. She will forever be my "Little"
(disclaimer-Olivia's birthday was yesterday--this post is a day late because we were busy preparing for her party of 20+ 6th Grade friends and putting her basketball goal together)