If you've been following for a while you know that several weeks back I received an incredible pre-Christmas Gift from an incredible family-A 1965 Mustang. They are an incredibly gracious and generous family, committed to Christ and the church.
I've never owned or really driven a classic car and there are a few things I'm learning about being part of the cool car crowd....
- A 289 V8 is fun to listen to.
- When driving a Mustang Classic Rock -n- Roll is best.
- Sunglasses are required, members only jackets-optional.
- I'm suddenly hungry for a hamburger, fries and a chocolate shake all the time.
- I can't wait for date night to cruise the town with my main squeeze.
- People ask me if I watch this show.
- The gas tank must be refilled when you reach 1/4 of a tank-found this out the hard way...thanks for bailing me out guys!
A friend of mine says "guy toys" are great....I now know what he means....